Rockwell are pleased to announce that we will be attending the annual MIPIM conference, which runs from 12 – 15th March 2019.
Attracting 26,000 participants from over 100 countries, MIPIM is the world’s largest real estate event and gathers the most influential players from all sectors of the property industry for four days of networking and learning.
Rockwell will be represented by senior staff from across the business with expertise in land acquisition, planning and development finance. This includes:
- Donal Mulryan: Founder
- Edwin Tolsma: Finance Director
- Jonathan Manns: Board Director, Head of Planning
- Nicholas Mee: Board Director, Head of Acquisitions
- Dom O’Loghlen: Senior Planning Manager
- Jason Shepherd-Abdullah: Senior Land Manager
We are always eager to engage with those who share our passion for delivering exceptional developments. We would therefore be delighted to meet and explore opportunities to collaborate.
Should you wish to meet with any of the Rockwell team, please get in touch by emailing [email protected]