Rockwell are delighted to announce our inaugural Summer Internship Programme. We are eagerly seeking a current university student or recent leaver – who shares our passion for the built environment – to join us for two weeks and get experience across our business.
Applicants are welcomed from all backgrounds and if successful you’ll be involved with all aspects of place-making and development; from site finding to scheme design and construction. The Rockwell SIP offers:
- Full-time work for 2 weeks during the summer holiday period
- Defined projects which will offer valuable learning experiences
- Interaction with an assigned supervisor and mentor
- A stipend and assistance with travel or accommodation
- A formal confirmation of completion
To get involved simply apply by sending copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org a covering note as to why it is that you’d like to join us for the summer! This should be clearly labelled with “Summer Internship Programme” in the title. We will follow-up directly with each applicant to confirm the process and next steps.